- The self weight of the purlin has been allowed for in the tabulated loads.
- Deflection has been limited to span/180.
- All working load capacities have been derived from ultimate load capacities. (Ultimate load capacities are available from our technical department on request).
- Loads indicated are only valid when the purlins are used in accordance with the information in this brochure.
- Loads are based on adequate lateral restraint being provided to the top flange by the cladding.
- For purlin applications where no lateral restraint is offered by the roof cladding system, (i.e. asbestos, standing seam roof coverings etc.), please contact our technical department.
- For allowable loads for flat roofs please contact our technical department.
- All single span end bay purlins must be sleeved.