Duggan Profiles & Steel Service Centre membrane coated Insulated Gutters are a single component system comprising a PVC membrane lined weather skin with bonded PIR rigid insulation and a steel internal liner sheet. The standard range is designed to reduce heat loss and the incidence of condensation in applications where the environment is non corrosive (If to be used in hygiene sensitive and high humidity areas, please consult our Sales Department). This bespoke system is available for manufacture to individual project requirements with options available on both materials specifications and component dimensions. The benefits of the system include:
- Project specific design, layout, dimensions and material specifications.
- Lengths available to customer’s requirements up to and including 8m long.
- The Gutter cross section is manufactured to project requirements and is limited only by machining and material limitations
- When installed the system comprises a continuously sealed gutter with no through penetration.
- Suitable for conventional or siphonic drainage systems
- Through the use of the most up to date 3D software and manufacturing techniques an extensive range of bespoke ancillaries can be produced, including Corner units, T-sections, Sumps, Transition pieces etc. allowing the most challenging project demands to be satisfied.
- In-house support available to architects and contractors on available design configurations
- Standard and thermally-broken options available
- Material warranty available on specific options
- System can be manufactured to achieve project specific thermal insulation efficiency values
- PIR insulation used as standard
- Ease of ordering – Details can be received from the leading CAD systems including the leading Steel Detailing Systems.
- Site Assembly Layout supplied with delivery to site for ease of installation
|Boundary wall insulated gutter
Boundary wall insulated gutter also available to detail.
D.P. & S.S.C. Insulated Gutters are typically bundled in bales of 4-6 units, polythene wrapped and strapped for delivery to site. Care must be taken to avoid damage to units during offloading and handling on site.
During fabrication an ID Mark is applied to each gutter. These facilitate ease of identification and installation on site. These ID Marks are compiled on a site erection layout which is forwarded with the gutters to the customer.
Site Erection Layout
A layout showing the erection sequence of gutters on site is supplied with each order.
For ease of ordering D.P. & S.S.C. provides a range of options for the convenience of its customers. Our Order Forms provides a fast and efficient means of ordering, simply fill it in and fax it to us. We can also accept details in many of the leading CAD formats as well as utiliing data exported from both StruCAD and Tekla Structures.
D.P. & S.S.C. offers technical guidance to customers on all aspects of manufacture and use of our product range. Our internal sales team provides a friendly and efficient service from initial enquiry through to site delivery and after sales.
Area Sales Managers
D.P. & S.S.C. has a network of regionally based Sales Managers who are available to discuss your project personally and offer advice directly, or refer queries to specialist in-house personnel.